Where do I go for check-in?
There are 3 quick and easy steps to getting checked into SCSALT!
- PARK YOUR CAR – BUT LEAVE YOUR LUGGAGE
Choose your parking option and drop your vehicle off there, leaving your luggage in the vehicle until registration is complete and you are ready to go to your hotel room.
- CHECK INTO THE CONFERENCE
Make your way to the Austin Ballroom and get checked into SCSALT. You’ll need your confirmation message with your Golden Ticket QR code on a phone and a payment method if you still owe a balance on your registration. Here you will get your nametag which will allow you to…
- CHECK INTO YOUR HOTEL ROOM
Once you’ve received your nametag and room assignment card from SCSALT, proceed to hotel check-in to get your hotel room key cards. Once you have key cards, you can go back to your car to get luggage and get settled into your hotel room for the conference!
Does it cost money to park my car?
Yes… or possibly, No! SCSALT attendees have several options for parking vehicles during the conference.
- The quickest and easiest place to park is at The Sheraton Hotel parking garage at a rate of $15 per day (including in/out privileges). You will need to leave credit card info with the hotel when you check into your room to cover the parking charges.
- You can also use the ParkMe.com website to search up other (potentially free) parking options! These options may not include the ability to move your car from the parking space during your stay, so be sure to ask about in/out privileges before making your decision!
What is the theme for the NYE Celebration this year?
The 2021 NYE Celebration will be a Country Gala! Get your boots ready to line-dance your way into the New Year!
I lost my ________! What do I do?
All items turned into the conference will be stored at the sound booth in the main auditorium. You can inquire there before or after the Main Gathering Sessions!
Wanna see your crew on the feed? Tag your pics with #scsalt